How to Change Your Payment Method Using My.GARMTECH
- 04.03.2023 17:41
If you are using My.GARMTECH to manage your hosting account, you can easily change your payment method at any time. GARMTECH accepts a wide range of payment methods, including Bank Transfers, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal, WebMoney, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDC, USDT, and Polygon.
To change your payment method using My.GARMTECH, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your My.GARMTECH account.
2. Click on the "Billing" tab.
3. Locate the "Payment Method" section and click on the "Change Payment Method" button.
4. Select the new payment method that you want to use.
5. Enter the necessary information for the new payment method (e.g. credit card number, bank account number, etc.).
6. Click on the "Save Changes" button to complete the process.
It's important to note that bank transfers may take up to 7 days to settle, so if you choose this option as your payment method, it may take longer for your account to be credited. All other payment methods are processed online and will be credited to your account immediately.
If you have any questions or need assistance changing your payment method, don't hesitate to contact GARMTECH support. They will be happy to help you with any issues you may be experiencing.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution